Bodytite & Facetite
What is Bodytite & Facetite?
BodyTite and FaceTite will boost your body into 2020 with style! They are FDA approved, minimally-invasive treatments that contour the face and body with the power of Radio-Frequency Assisted Liposuction (RFAL). BodyTite™ and FaceTite™ destroy fat cells, but can also treat skin laxity. These incredible treatments paired with liposuction can tighten the skin 35% more effectively than a traditional liposuction procedure.
BodyTite and FaceTite are minimally invasive procedures that break down fat cells under the skin. They both accomplish this by using a radio frequency while leaving no scars, providing results only before seen using more invasive surgeries. No anesthesia's needed, and the recovery time is very brief. The main difference between the two procedures are where they're used; BodyTite is for larger areas of the body (breasts, arms, thighs, hips). While FaceTite is for the facial area and smaller areas of the body.
Why Not Just Plastic Surgery?
While not as extreme or as expensive as plastic surgery, the BodyTite and FaceTite procedures can provide comparable results. The treatment is most useful for those who are just a few pounds over their target body weight or struggle with: cellulite, sagging skin, or a build up of fat in difficult to target areas.
Once treated with BodyTite; patients can expect certain results that they will not see with other fat reduction procedures:
- After the treatment, there is no scars.
- The skin will appear and feel smooth, rather than lumpy or irregular, which can sometimes be caused by liposuction and other treatments.
- The skin on the treatment area will tighten, reducing sagging or loose skin.
- The stimulation of new soft tissue development and contraction.
- The reduction of fat in problem areas or places that are difficult to target with exercise.
- A more contoured body.
- A reduction in cellulite visibility.
Find out If Facetite or Bodytite are Right for You
BodyTite Procedure Benefits
While the biggest BodyTite procedure benefits are the end results that patients will see, the actual procedure is much easier and efficient than any that have come before it. Here are just a few of the advantages of opting for BodyTite:
- The coagulation of blood vessels.
- The procedure is safe, has been cleared by the FDA, and is currently available in: Australia, Asia, Europe, Canada, and the United States. Additionally, the safety features on the device prevent the possibility of heat or thermal injuries.
- A very limited recovery time due to minimal swelling and pain. Most patients are fully recovered in under a week. Compared to plastic surgery, this can take weeks off the recovery time and allow patients to quickly jump back into their fitness routine or other tasks that require heavy lifting.
- Patients do not have to undergo general anesthesia, which means the procedure can be completed quickly, with patients walking out as soon as it is over.
- Nearly any area of the body can be treated. This includes the: stomach, thighs, arms, back, chest, legs, and shoulders.
The FaceTite results have proven to be completely uniform across the board, with patients being able to see the effects immediately. However, the results become most visible within about two to four months. All patients can expect the following results:
- Fat around the face and neck can be significantly reduced, which lessens the appearance of puffiness.
- Skin on the neck and face can be tightened. Therefore, solves issues such as double chins, jowl lines, frown lines, and general aging visibility.
- The contouring that occurs during the treatment smooths over the skin, creating an evenness across the treated area.
FaceTite Procedure Benefits
There is no comparable treatment to FaceTite that is currently available. The other options on the market are simply not as effective or are much more invasive. Here are the reasons that many individuals are opting for this procedure over the alternatives:
- It is safe and controlled, because the technology has temperature controls, and because it's minimally invasive.
- There's no risk of areas outside the treatment area being affected. This is because the energy pulses are direct and precise (i.e. necessary fat and deeper structures will not be damaged).
- The procedure is non - excisional (i.e. the fat and skin are not cut off of the body).
- There is no risk of scarring.
- Patients do not need weeks of recovery time because the pain, swelling, and bruising is considerably less. It only takes a few days to recover fully.
- Patients do not have to undergo general anesthesia.
- The treatment takes less time than most other comparable procedures.
- The end result is less harsh than a facelift and looks more natural.
- Local anesthesia is used, making the procedure very tolerable.
- It's as customizable as a facelift, with every treatment being designed around what the individual patient desires.
Why are collagen and elastin important?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our connective tissues. It makes up 70% of them and is responsible for determining our skin’s texture and shape. Elastin, the second most predominant protein, gives our skin its flexibility. To create new and healthy collagen and elastin, your skin needs to have sufficient amounts of both vitamin A and vitamin C.
How long do Microneedling treatments take?
Sessions typically last between 20 and 30 minutes, though the duration ultimately depends on the patient’s desired outcomes and the condition of treatment areas.
Will I require pain relief?
This depends on factors including the area being treated and the thickness of your skin, though Find A Better You commonly applies a topical numbing agent to ensure your comfort throughout each treatment session.
When can I return to work and begin normal activities?
We recommend avoiding strenuous activities, not sleeping on the injection site, and resting with your head elevated immediately after the procedure. Overall, your microneedling treatments will not require much downtime. At most you might experience a small amount of discomfort and a few tiny spots at the injection point, but these inconveniences usually disappear quickly. We encourage you to return to work and daily activities once symptoms subside.