COVID-19 Updates and Measures
May 27th, 2022 Update:
Masks will be REQUIRED (patients and staff) from May 31st till June 3rd due to Memorial Day. This will be for the one week, thank you for your understanding.
May 18th, 2021 Update:
Despite the CDC's recommendation that masks aren't needed for those who have been vaccinated. We still require ALL clients to wear a mask (vaccinated or not) when at Find A Better You Med Spa. This is directly from Dr. Sturm himself. We will update you if this changes. Thank you for all of your cooperation throughout this pandemic. We have been very successful keeping COVID-19 out of this office and with your help we can continue that.
Visiting the Med Spa
The following guidelines will be in place for clients visiting our medical spa:
- Only clients with appointments will be seen and there will be no walk-ins
- Clients should arrive on time for appointments and not bring any guests with them
- Clients are required to wear a face mask, and be temperature checked when checking in.
- Clients will be asked to confirm their health when booking an appointment and when it is confirmed.
- All employees of Find A Better You will be following proper safety procedures including: wearing face masks, constantly cleaning, using hand sanitizer, and frequently washing hands.
Possible New Moderna Vaccine Side Effect
There is a report with a possible side effect to the new Moderna vaccine with cosmetic facial fillers, the information is from this page.
"The FDA advisory committee reviewing the new Moderna vaccine has noted a specific side effect involving several trial participants who have cosmetic facial fillers. Dr. Shirley Chi explains what the FDA committee noted:
"In these cases the patients all had swelling and inflammation in the area that was given the filler. A couple of the patients had cheek filler six months prior to their vaccine and one patient had lip filler done two days after the vaccine. All were treated with steroids and anti-histamines and all of their reactions resolved," she said."
Please let us know, we take all of these steps to avoid COVID-19 in the med spa. We need your help to keep us safe and healthy.
We appreciate everyone so much for sticking with us during this pandemic as we haven't shut down at all and remain busy still. This is because of safety from our office and relying on you for following our guidelines. Thank you, and if you have any questions about our safety guidelines, call us at (636) 205-4070.