Orgasm Shot ( O-Shot )
What You Need to Know about the O-Shot ( Orgasm Shot )
Platelet rich plasma can be injected around the clitoris and within the vaginal walls to increase sensitivity and sexual pleasure in a procedure called the O-Shot.
The Ideal Candidate
Virtually any woman desiring a fuller, plumper, vaginal appearance and enhanced sexual sensations is a good candidate.
Find out If the O-Shot Is Right for You
O-Shot (Orgasm Shot)
The O-shot is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) extracted from your own blood, to rejuvenate the vaginal area. Also; it successfully treats a variety of conditions, including:
- Low sexual interest
- Vaginal dryness due to menopause or other causes
- Inability to orgasm (anorgasmia)
- Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Urinary incontinence
The O-Shot is non-surgical therapy which uses platelet rich plasma (PRP). The O-Shot has been known to help with urinary incontinence and increase sexual arousal for greater satisfaction during sex. This procedure is convenient and easy to do during a lunch break. Learn how this easy injection can help reclaim enjoyable sex life, and help with urinary incontinence all at the same time.
Determining if your candidate:
Almost all healthy women are good candidates for this simple and easy injection. Do you suffer from the following:
- Dyspareunia- 10-25% of women suffer from pain during sex, persistent or recurrent genital pain that occurs just before, during or after intercourse.
- Urinary incontinence- is a common problem among women 14-90 years old. 20-50% of women experience leaking, sudden urges and other symptoms.
Find out If the O-Shot Is Right for You
Many women experience problems with sexual function at some point, and some have difficulties throughout their lives. Female sexual dysfunction can occur at any stage of life. It can occur only in certain sexual situations or in all sexual situations.Sexual response involves a complex interplay of physiology, emotions, experiences, beliefs, lifestyle and relationships. Disruption of any component can affect sexual desire, arousal or satisfaction, and treatment often involves more than one approach
- Female Orgasmic Disorder (FOD)- Around 30% of women are thought to have this disorder, which involves difficulty reaching orgasm despite adequate sexual stimulation (20 minutes for foreplay).
- Female sexual arousal Disorder (FSAD)- Persistent, recurrent problems with sexual response, desire, orgasm or pain can cause distress on you or strain your relationship with your partner.
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD)- One most people do not know about is a low sex drive from life stress or other interpersonal difficulties.
The O-Shot is a convenient treatment. PRP starts with us drawing a small amount of blood and processing with an FDA approved PRP kit. Your blood will be spun down in a centrifuge which isolates the platelets (platelets have growth factors).
Topical anesthetic cream will be placed on the treatment area to ensure comfort. The PRP will be injected into two separate areas the clitoris and the urethra and vaginal wall. Most patients report little to no discomfort. This process takes about an hour.
Some patients notice immediate results. However, it can take up to 7 weeks after the treatment to reach the full potential. The difference can be from 3 months to two years.
We recommend two injections 3 months apart for more pronounced results.
What does an O Shot do?
The O-shot is one of today's most popular and successful techniques for improving vaginal appearance and maximizing sensitivity. Slowly, your PRP injection will empower the regeneration of fatty tissue, blood vessels, and collagen to create smoother, healthier skin, increased vaginal volume, and higher sensitivity. You'll look and feel supercharged and seductive, smoldering with self-confidence and erotic energy.
How long does the O shot last for?
Full results last usually after 3 months but can last up till 3 years after.
Is the O shot permanent?
It will not make your situation worse by doing the O-Shot, it's recommended after the initial appointment to come back 3 months later for a booster shot. Then after a year to do the process over again.
Does O shot hurt?
It shouldn't hurt, we use topical cream to numb the injection area.