Botox Lip Flip
Botox Lip Flip: Everything You Need to Know
Lip Flip Cost
A quick nonsurgical injection of Newtox (Jeuveau) in the lips that allows your lip to to relax and flip outward, that creates the appearance of fuller lips.
Lower Lip - $75
Also Known As
Lip Flip, Botox Lips, Jueveau Lip Flip, Newtox Lip Flip, Botox Lip Pop
The Ideal Candidate
Someone who is hoping to achieve fuller lips without a dermal filler, or feels like their upper lip disappears when they smile.
There is no downtime after the injection. See full results in 4-6 days.
*Prices May Vary
Botox Lip Flip Before & After Video
Find out if Botox Lip Flip is Right for You
Botox Lip Flip is considered one of the safest and most popular used injections in the world. You've seen celebrities with full and plump lips. Have you asked yourself how do I get something like that? Guess what; you can too in just 10-20 minutes. We offer the Lip Flip at Find A Better You Med Spa located in Saint Peters, Missouri.
What is the Botox Lip Flip?
Botox Lip Flip enhances your natural look with fuller, poutier lips that will let you feel like a celebrity. The Lip Flip allows the upper part of your lip to relax and flip outward, creating the appearance of fuller lips. It is a safer and an easier injection than lip fillers. Lip Flip is a less-invasive option for lip enhancement, in addition it's considered one of the safest and most popular injections worldwide.
Who is a Good Candidate for Lip Flip?
A good candidate for the lip flip procedure is someone who:
- Is trying to get fuller lips without lip fillers.
- Feel like their upper lip disappears when they smile.
- Is looking for a less expensive and safer alternative to lip fillers.
Video of Lip Flip - Before & Afters
Does the Lip Flip hurt?
Most clients explain the injection as a small sting at the injection site, which passes quickly. However, we do have Botox Lip Flip numbness creams available if anyone is worried about it.
Possible Side Effects for Botox Lip Flip
It may affect your: whistling, speech, and or drinking. These only last a few days as your body adjusts for them, and also depends on how much your lip lifts as well.
Lip Flip Aftercare
After the lip flip is performed, do not rub or scratch your lips. This is because the injection is done in very specific spots on the lip and if rubbed or scratched can lead to the injection to move into an undesired location on the lip.
Botox Lip Flip Pros and Cons
- The lip flip amplifies the natural shape of your lips, without exaggerating, for an all-natural effect.
- It’s a less-invasive option for lip enhancement. In fact, it’s considered to be one of the safest and most widely used injectables on a global level.
- It’s not as expensive as a lip filler.
- There’s no downtime after the injections.
- The lip flip can compensate for a gummy smile, or a smile that shows a lot of your top gums and a thin stretch of upper lip.
- The lip flip doesn’t last as long as filler. It lasts up to 3 months, since the lips are so heavily used for expressions, eating and more. Consistent upkeep is required for a continual effect. BUT, anyone new to the lip flip can relax, knowing that it’s quite temporary if you just want to try it out with minimum commitment.
- There’s a delay in results. Complete results can be seen about a week after your visit.
- You can experience short-term numbness and swelling.
Find out if Lip Flip is Right for You
Botox Lip Flip vs Lip Fillers
Lip Flips and lip fillers both result in fuller-looking lips, but are different in many ways. Lip Flip Botox is not as expensive and a safer, easier procedure than lip fillers. In addition; Lip Flip is a more temporary option than fillers, which can be nice to try with minimum commitment.
Botox Lip Flip Before and After Results
Here are just a few amazing results of the Lip Flip. Before (top picture) and After (lower picture).
*Results may vary
Can you get Injections for Wrinkles?
Yes, we use the FDA approved Jeuveau (Newtox) for wrinkles. If interested, check out our Cosmetic Injectables page.
Schedule your Lip Flip at Find A Better You Med Spa
Now you know the answer to the question; can you get Botox in your lips? You sure can here at our med spa, and the lip flip cost is a great way to enhance your lips cheap! Our highly trained specialists have extensive experience with Newtox (Jeuveau), and with no downtime and able to see full results in just 4-6 days will make you wish you would've gotten it sooner. So are you looking for lip flip in St. Louis? If you’re interested in checking out the Lip Flip yourself, we invite you to set up a personal consultation. Similarly, you can call us to schedule at (636) 205-4070.
We also Offer:
Frequently Asked Questions about Botox Lip Flip
What is a Lip Flip?
Lip Flip enhances your natural look with fuller, poutier lips that will let you feel like a celebrity. The Lip Flip allows the upper part of your lip to relax and flip outward, creating the appearance of fuller lips. It is a safer and easier injection than lip fillers.
How much is Lip Flip?
Our Price is $75 (Upper Lip), $145 (Upper and Lower Lips)
How long does the Lip Flip last?
It can last up to 3 months.
Is the Lip Flip permanent?
The Lip Flip doesn't last as long as lip filler, it is a great non-committal lip procedure
Does Lip Flip hurt?
Most clients explain the injection as a small sting at the injection site, which passes quickly. There is numbing cream available if anyone is worried about it.