- Gold has been a used as a skin-care treatment as far back as Queen Cleopatra. It is said that she slept in a gold face mask every single night. This helped her maintain a youthful and gradient complexion throughout her reign. As she is regarded as one of the most beautiful women of the ancient world, it seems that her skincare regimen was in fact, working!
- Gold balm was also used in Ancient Rome as a common treatment for many different types of skin problems/ailments among both men and women.
- In ancient China, using gold on one’s skin was considered to be a key factor in maintaining a person’s youth & beauty.
With the 24 karat gold facial at Find a Better You, you can now enjoy the benefits of gold without breaking the bank!
Gold is a malleable metal, which means it is very soft. Due to its malleable nature, gold particles can absorb into the skin very effectively when utilized for facials. For many years it has been the belief that gold particles have a positive effect on skin; brightening, firming, reducing wrinkles, improving circulation, removing toxins, and more! Utilizing Japanese skin care technology and healing properties of gold, the 24-Karat Gold Facial was created and has become nothing short of a skin-care craze!
Why Choose a 24 Karat Gold Facial:
Due to the amazing properties of gold, this facial is unlike any other. We utilize pure 24 karat gold to help improve skin and increase relaxation, all while drawing out toxins & giving you a one-of-a-kind experience. This treatment is becoming a favorite of Hollywood’s elite and it is now available at Find A Better You.
- Gold – Frees the skin of impurities
- Increases the proportion of oxygen in the skin
- Eliminates tiredness
- Rejuvenates the skin, removes wrinkles, leaves skin luminous
- Increases lymphatic return
- Gold helps slow down collagen depletion and the breakdown of elastin to prevent sagging skin
Are there any risks or side effects?
No! Unlike cosmetic treatments such as Botox, a 24k Gold Facial carries none of the risks of cosmetic surgery and the benefits outweigh the other costly invasive procedures or injections.