What You Need to Know about Skin Treatments
We offer several skin treatments ranging skin tightening and wrinkle removal, to acne and beard bump treatments.
The Ideal Candidate
Anyone that is not satisfied with there skin including: acne, veins, wrinkles, scars, lesions, and more.
Everyone wants to have nice skin, and being the largest organ in your body, it make sense to take care of it. No matter how good of care you take, eventually time and the elements take their toll. At Find a Better You, our skin treatments combined with our expertise and the tools to help with a number of skin issues you may be suffering from.
What Skin Treatments Do You Offer?
We offer several skin treatments ranging skin tightening and wrinkle removal, to acne and beard bump treatments. Most of our services are listed below but feel free to contact if you don’t see what you are looking for below as we may have a solution for you.
- Facial & Spider Veins
- Hair Removal
- Skin Tightening
- Acne Scars
- Pigmented Lesions
- Vascular Lesions
- Beard Bumps
- Cellulite Reduction
We offer Epionce products, facials, including 24 Karat Gold facials, as well as great products from Farmhouse Fresh!
Types of Skin Treatments Available
We keep up with the most advanced technology within skin care. We utilize Lumecca, Fractora, and Forma procedures at our office.
- Lumecca IPL Photofacial utilizes intense pulsed light (IPL) to improve overall skin tone & pigmentation. Any skin pigmentation, age spots, sun spots, and unwanted freckles.
- Fractora is non-surgical laser that helps tighten skin, and fine lines and wrinkles with the use of fractional lasers. (Depth of .6mm to 3mm)
- Forma is a non-surgical skin correction and tightening system that utilizes radio frequency to improve the overall look of wrinkles.
- Sublative (Fractional Radiofrequency Face Resurfacing) helps with: acne, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, and spider veins.
- Microneedling uses tiny needles to penetrate the skin. While encouraging collagen production and cell renewal with minimal damage or discomfort. Also helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles (Depth of 2mm to 3mm).
- GentleMax Pro Skin Treatments is known for laser hair removal; but also treats many other skin treatments including: brown spots, blood vessels, actinic keratosis, psoriasis, and rosacea.
Find out if a Skin Treatment is Right for You
Lumecca IPL Photofacial
Your first visit will be a consultation, to discuss your options and develop a plan that will work for you. Even better... the cost of your consult will later be applied to your treatment balance. Which will be scheduled within two weeks.
Is It Permanent?
Nothing is permanent, we can slow down the aging process we can not stop it. Some treatments may require maintenance appointments every few months. However, we will make sure after your first treatment that you leave with a proper skin care regime to promote long term skin health.
Recovery time varies depending on the treatment. Many of our treatments have very little to no recovery time. Most treatments will cause redness and swelling lasting a few minutes to a few hours. Some results will take roughly 2-4 weeks to show. Read more...
We also Offer:
What You Need to Know about Skin Treatments
What are the best skin treatments?
There are multiple skin treatments for all kinds skin conditions. The best skin treatments are: Sublative (Fractional Radiofrequency Face Resurfacing), Lumecca IPL, Fractora, Forma, GentleMax Pro Skin Treatments, and Microneedling
Why are collagen and elastin important?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our connective tissues. It makes up 70% of them and is responsible for determining our skin’s texture and shape. Elastin, the second most predominant protein, gives our skin its flexibility. To create new and healthy collagen and elastin, your skin needs to have sufficient amounts of both vitamin A and vitamin C.
Will I require pain relief?
This depends on factors including the area being treated and the thickness of your skin, though Find A Better You commonly applies a topical numbing agent to ensure your comfort throughout each treatment session.
What does a facial do?
Facials cleanse the skin it can prevent aging increase blood circulation and rejuvenate your skin all while detoxify your skin. Facials reduce stress and can also help relieve psychological distress studies have shown. Remember everyone's skin is different, so please do not walk in stating I want whatever she is getting.