Bridal Beauty Packages
What You Need to Know about Bridal Beauty Packages
We Want to Invite YOU to Pamper Yourself Before Your Wedding!
The months and days leading up to your wedding can be some of the best and most stressful of all. From the planning to the constant decisions & back and forth with vendors, it is a wonder that you have any time for yourself!
Make Your Wedding Day the Best it can be
Gather your girls and finally have some much-needed relaxation and rejuvenation time. We have packages that fit every budget, and we’ll help ensure that you are radiant on your wedding day.
*Take 10% off the total price when 4 or more from your party schedule appointments.
- BodyTite & FaceTite
- Body & face contouring that removes excess fat while tightening skin laxity.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Remove unwanted hair from basically anywhere on your body; legs, armpits, back, bikini line, etc.
- If 4 girls from the bridal party schedule, the bride gets her first treatment for FREE.
- Non-surgical facelift that tightens skin laxity & reduced cellulite & stretch marks.
- CO2RE Fractional Resurfacing
- Reduce/remove unwanted fine lines & wrinkles. Corrects pigmented areas of skin & improves texture of face!
- Boosts collagen production of skin. Can complete 24-48 hours before the event.
- If 4 girls from the bridal party schedule, the bride gets her treatment for FREE.
- Reduce acne scars, large pores, & corrects pigmentation & texture of skin – all with no downtime!
Select which bridal package you are interested in below:
Frequently Asked Questions about Bridal Beauty Packages:
How soon before wedding should I get a facial?
A facial can be done the same day as the wedding and it will help your makeup look more fresh and smooth. Facials can be done anytime but again a good skin care product and regiment is best to start as soon as possible.
Should I get Botox (Newtox) before my wedding?
I would say to get Botox (Newtox) and lip fillers at least a month before the wedding, just in case you have a reaction.
How often can I get Botox (Newtox) in my forehead
You can do Botox every 6 months for your forehead.
How can I glow naturally
Natural glow comes from a good skin care product line and regiment. However, the forma can help tighten the skin and give you a nice glow for the day. I would do this the day of photos and day of the wedding.